DCN-100 IP-PBX Training System
• Setting of the IP-PBX main unit
• Installation and application of an IP Phone
• Instruction of the VoIP Gateway operation–software and hardware
• Gateway settings and Applications: Analog Phone (FXS)
• Gateway settings and Applications (1): Foreign exchange Office (PSTN)
• Gateway settings and Applications (2): Foreign exchange Office (PSTN)
• Settings of Automatic exchange switchboard
• Gateway settings and the integration of Auto-Attendant
• Video Phone configuration
• Voice mail
• Group Phones
• Call Pickup
• The Broadcasting System
• Voice Conference Room
• Setting and Dialing of IP-PBX phones in the computer
• PoE (Power of Ethernet)
1. Software-aided, controlling the SIP main unit to execute establishment, modification, and maintenance of SIP accounts.
2. Demonstrates the configuration of the IP-PBX Training System.
3. Analyzes various scenarios involving hands-on communication between two or more endpoints across various phone devices (eg: traditional telephones, IP phones, and video phones) to embody the theory of data transmission through the IP-PBX system.