A Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle (FCEV) is a hydrogen vehicle which produces electricity to power. Its on-board electric motor uses hydrogen fuel cell. It provides an effective solution saving natural resource and alleviating environmental pollution. In the progress of fuel cell technology, the importance of the topics such as how to use fuel cell in an electric vehicle system and how to integrate fuel cell control with other subsystems has been enhanced. GFC-6100 Fuel Cell Electric Vehicle Training System is designed to demonstrate the application of fuel cells onto electric vehicles, including the FCEV mechanism, fuel cell system, hydrogen supply system, and motor controller.
1. Introduction of fuel cell electric vehicle
2. GFC-6100 Introduction
3. Electric vehicle battery
4. Electric vehicle drive device
5. Battery electric vehicles
6. Fuel cell electric vehicles
7. Momentum of pure electric vehicles
8. The fuel cell activation
9. The voltage-current characteristic curve of the fuel cell with / without SCU
10. The impact of the fuel cell operating pressure
11. Direct fuel cell vehicles
12. Series hybrid fuel cell electric vehicles
1. The Training System can be emulated as:
A. Direct Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle
B. Battery Electric Vehicle
C. Hybrid FCEV
2. The Lithium-ion Battery can also be charged by external electric supply.
3. Connectable to PC via USB, Software for Data Acquisition from Meters embedded in the system
4. High energy efficiency and long driving range :
With complementary discharging characteristics of hydrogen fuel cell and lithium-ion battery, the efficiency of entire system is enhanced.
5. Real-time vehicle information display :
While the FCEV is running, the information of voltage, current, speed and temperature can be displayed on the instrument panel.
6. Offering fundamental knowledge of hydrogen fuel cells, hydrogen supply, hydrogen storage and system safety.