KL-910 is a modular trainer with various advanced communication experiments including digital encoding / decoding, modulation / demodulation and related multiplexing techniques. It’s developed for bridging the gap between the theory and the practice of the modern communication system.
1. Main Unit (KL-96001)
2. Clock / Data & Noise Generator (KL-96002)
3. Line-Code Encoder & Decoder (KL-96003)
4. Delta / Sigma / Adaptive Modulation & Demodulation (KL-96004)
5. QPSK Modulation & QPSK Demodulation (KL-96005)
6. DTMF Generator & Decoder / Controller (KL-96006)
7. Multi-Function Process Module (A) (KL-96007)
Multi-Function Process Module (B) (KL-96008)
8. Time-Division Multiplexing(TDM) / Pulse-Amplitude Modulation(PAM)(KL-93006)
9. Frequency Division Multiplexing (KL-93007)
10. Frequency Converter, Carrier Frequency Recovery and Manchester Clock Regeneration (KL-93008)
1. Essential theories and techniques in modern communication system including digital encoding / decoding techniques,
various digital serial ports, DTMF signal system, ASK/FSK/QPSK/TDM/PAM/FDM modulation/demodulation and filters…etc.
2. KL-910 offers users not only the comprehensive experiments of advanced communication system but also various
peripherals including analog / digital function generator, frequency meter, and V-F converter…etc. All of the experiments
are carried out appropriately with the help of oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer and logic analyzer.