Home > Products > Biomedical Measurement System > KL-710 Biomedical Measurement Data Acquisition System
Biomedical Measurement Data Acquisition System
KL-710 is a complete data acquisition system that includes both hardware and software for acquisition and analysis of life-science data. The hardware uses the DAQ interface cards from National Instrument. KL-710 system uses PC to acquire, analyze and store data.
- Experiment 1 Electroencephalogram Measurement
- Experiment 2 Electrooculogram Measurement
- Experiment 3 Electromyogram Measurement
- Experiment 4 Measurement of Heart Beat and Heart Sound
- Experiment 5 Electrocardiogram Measurement
- Experiment 6 Measurement of Blood Pressure
- Experiment 7 Measurement of Animal Blood Pressure and Temperature Parameters
- Experiment 8 Measurement of Intestinal Sound
- Experiment 9 Respiration Measurement
- Experiment 10 Pulmonary Function Measurement
- Experiment 11 Psychophysiological Parameters Measurement under Various Emotion Condition
The software allows you to edit data and control the experiment process appearing on the screen. It performs
four general functions:
1. Control the data acquisition process including the analog input, analog output, digital input, digital output and
2. Perform real-time calculation including the math functions, digital filter, wave analysis, rate detection and power
3. Perform off-line analysis including the statistics, math functions, wave analysis, rate detection and power spectrum.
4. Data can be saved in various formats.