To assemble and examine experiment is laborious. OLS Series will help the students to visualize the function of experiment circuit. Electronic theory will be taught straightly out of book accordingly.
The main objective of this trainer is to teach the student of electronic circuits rather than focusing on the assembly of the components.
Compatible With ETS-7000A Digital-analog Training System
1. Semiconductor silicon diodes in DC circuits
2. Light emitting diode in DC circuits
3. Silicon diodes in AC circuits : half wave rectification
4. Silicon diodes in AC circuits : full wave rectification
5. The use of a diode bridge in DC circuits
6. The use of a diode bridge in AC circuits
7. Filtering and regulation of a pulsating DC voltage
8. An experimental power supply using a "PI" filter
9. Voltage multiplying using diodes & capacitors : voltage doubling
10. DC current gain of a common emitter transistor configuration
11. The common emitter as an AC amplifying stage
12. Cascaded stages of amplification
13. Class a single-ended loudspeaker driven audio amplifier
14. The class a push-pull audio amplifier
15. Complementary-symmetrical push-pull output circuits
16. The field effect transistor: the common-source amplifier
17. Oscillator circuits : The zero-phase shift oscillator
18. Oscillator circuits : The phase-shift oscillator
19. Oscillator circuits : The armstrong oscillator
20. Oscillator circuits : The hartley oscillator
21. Oscillator circuits : The colpitts oscillator
22. Digital integrated circuits : The AND gate
23. Digital integrated circuits : The OR gate
24. Digital integrated circuits : The AND-OR function
25. Digital integrated circuits : The inverting gate
26. Digital integrated circuits : The NAND gate
27. Digital integrated circuits : The NOR gate
28. Digital integrated circuits : The full adder
1. The OLS -1000 Analog Overlay Learning System allows students to assemble even the most complicated circuit and leave enough time for fruitful experimentation .
2. The OLS-1000 offering electronic templates to guide students to an immediate and rational experiment layout since symbols of tracing paper are same as those of traditional circuit diagram.
3. The OLS-1000 Analog Overlay Learning System is compatible with K&H products of IDL-600A Analog Lab and ETS-7000A Digital-Analog Training System.
4. No add-ons are required. A standardized set of all necessary components is included. The thorough courseware was designed by educators with over 20 years practical teaching experience. The experiments especially stress on the theory. The professional manual is considered as the most widely used theory books. The schematic diagrams component list and procedures are clearly offered. Each experiment was tested prior to final editing.
5. Moreover, the continuous hands-on exposure ensures the transfer of practical technical skills in the minimum time.