Fiber Optic communication is one of the most popular technologies in the modern days due to its high transfer speed and large capacity. KL-900D uses fiber optic as a transmission media for the whole experiment.
Four different methods of data transmission (self-module transmission, module-to-module transmission, PC-to-module transmission and module-to-PC transmission) and various different modulation / demodulation methods (CVSD, ASK, etc.) are introduced in the training system. Users can obtain a clear view of how fiber optic transmission works.
1. Fiber optics at the beginning
2. Applications of fiber optics
3. Light sources of fiber optics
4. Light and optical fiber interaction
5. Fiber optic transmitter
6. Fiber optic receiver
7. Fiber optic network and expand
8. Fiber optic connectors and fiber polishing
9. Data transmission - One module
10. Data transmission - Module to module
11. Data transmission - PC to module
12. Data transmission - Module to PC
13. CVSD data transmission (Optional)
14. ASK data transmission (Optional)
15. PSK/QPSK data transmission (Optional)
1. Four different methods of data transmission (self-module transmission, module-to-module transmission, PC-to-module transmission, and module-to-PC transmission).
2. Demonstrating productive use of fiber optic materials.
3. Assembled equipment will transmit voice and light from one point to another traveling through an optical fiber.