EMC-100 EMI Training System
2. Power supply filtering experiment of conducted electromagnetic interference
A. Ungrounded experiment with laying copper
B. Grounded experiments of filter suppression components
A. Shielding experiment
B. Shielding grounded experiment
Built-in measurement instrument with a line impedance stabilization network, a spectrum analyzer, and a preamplifier provides electromagnetic interference verification on products before a preliminary inspection. It's a smart and portable device.
1. Professional laboratory standard measurement with powerful analysis function.
2. Measurement software provides one-shot scan frequency axis displayed in LOG/LIN between 9KHz~30MHz.
3. Peak (PK), Quasi-Peak (QP), Average (Ave) measurement conforming to CISPR 16-1 standard.
4. Spectrum analyzer mode. The peak (PK) measurement performs rapid-scanning.It allows users to make a preliminary inspection and analysis of electromagnetic interference on products.
5. Inspection value can be defined by users, and the data storage capacity can be unlimitedly achieved under PC based mode.
Features of suppression components:
1. Experimental modules are designed for learning electromagnetic interference and suppression countermeasure. More than 50 pieces of suppression components are offered. Moreover, hundreds of suppression experimental modes are introduced in the manual.
2. The suppression components are developed by experienced engineers who are specialized in integration of electromagnetic compatibility. Users can easily learn how to use different suppression components to suppress electromagnetic interference.
3. Plug-in suppression components with error-proofing are expandable and can be easily maintained and modified.
4. A transparent case for clear view of suppression components.
EMC-100 contains the measurement instrument (EMC-11001) providing the electromagnetic interference conductivity, and different experimental modules to support the various radiated experimental courses.